Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking

Digital Scrapbooking is not something I usually do, although I have made one or two pages in the past as part of a scrapbooking challenge, and today I had a play with something I received in my Stampin' Up! preorder a My Digital Studio CD (although My Digital Studio is not yet coming to Australia...but soon I hope) and the images it had I could use with my Adobe Photoshop program.

Anyway, here is my attempt at digital scrapbooking, although I think I much prefer the hands-on style, getting inky fingers, cutting cardstock for mounting and adding embelishments to my pages. This was a day I still remember celebrating with my daughter when she turned 18...when she went skydiving...not me!


Her whole experience is still available for viewing on YouTube here.

Now I need to get back to the card I started creating with some of my other new goodies and get that finished!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails