Well it is that time of the year when Stampin' Up! retire some of their current products to make way for other new and exciting products in the soon to be released catalogue (available from 1 September). These retiring products are only while stocks last, so they will be going, going, gone!
To view the list of stamps CLICK HERE
To view the list of accessories CLICK HERE
When you look at the retired accessories list, you’ll note that all Stampin’ Pads are listed. This is for two reasons: (1) Craft Stampin’ Pads will now only be available in black and white; and (2) Stampin' Up! are introducing a new Firm Foam pad in Classic Stampin’ Pads with the 2012-2013 annual catalogue. The Firm Foam pads offer better ink coverage and, in turn, better stamped images.
In addition, you will some markers and cardstock listed and this is because in the new catalogue only select Stampin’ Write Markers will be available individually (Stampin’ Write Markers in Colour Families will continue to be offered), 12" x 12" Textured Card Stock will no longer be offered, and 12" x 12" Smooth Card Stock will only be available in select individual colours and colour collections.
Some other points to note are:
- colours that are retiring are the 2010-12 In Colors (Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush and Blushing Bride).
- the Stampin' Scrub is just being reconfigured. The new Scrub will be larger.
- the Stampin' Spots (mini ink pads) will only be available in the "Getting Started" colour collection.
- Stampin' Up! will be offering a new, improved Trimmer, with more features. The new blades will not fit our current trimmer, so if you have the current trimmer you might like to stock up on blades now.
* Breaking News! These items are already SOLD OUT...
- Peach Parfait Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
- Concord Crush Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
- More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker
- 3/16" Gold Brads
- Dotto Refill
Check the lists to see if anything you have on your wishlist is disappearing forever - then order it fast, because these items are only available while stocks last! Email me today to place your order.