Friday, August 17, 2012

Just Add Ink #131

It is that time of the week again to share another Just Add Ink challenge with you and this time it is a colour challenge...

Many of the Design Team felt the Garden Green in this colour combination was the real challenge, however, if you have look at what they came up with I wouldn't have thought so.

It wasn't my week to create but as I had just recently received my preorder from Stampin' Up!'s upcoming new catalogue I just had to play with some of my new acquisitions. So here is my card for this week's colour challenge....



Thanks for stopping by and have with this week's colour challenge.



3 comments:

Patrice said...

Ohhhhh lots of new bits on this card. How exciting. Love what you've created Mae.

x

Christine Blain said...

This is such a lovely card, Mae! Gorgeous stamped image, and clever use of the new Framelits dies; plus I love the embossed background. Such fun to have new goodies to play with!

KimB said...

So much to look at Mae - I can see you had fun playing with new stuff :) I love the stamped green frame for the bird and the fabulous texture of the embossed background.
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails