Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Oh YES! Oh NO!

Oh YES! My sneak peak order, plus new catalogues, have arrived...


So what to do first, sit down and look through my FREE copy of the catalogue (benefit of being a demo!) or play with my new products?

Oh YES!...sit down and drool over the other new products in the catalogue...then go play!

Oh NO! Now my wishlist has grown so long!!! There is so much lovely new products being released that I just want it now and can't wait until 1 September when the new catalogue goes live...some new stamp sets to colour, new Big Shot dies, new punches and of course my favourites new Designer Series Paper (DSP) and accessories, plus much more!

I think not only will I have to play with my new items but I will have to start planning for my catalogue launch...so watch this space!

Updated SOLD OUT list...
 
STAMPS:
    Short & Sweet

ACCESSORIES:
    Concord Crush A4 Smooth Card Stock
    Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
    Concord Crush Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
    Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
    Poppy Parade Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
    Blushing Bride A4 Smooth Card Stock
    More Mustard Stampin’ Write Marker
    Confetti White A4 Smooth Card Stock
    3/16″ Gold Brads
    Dotto Refill
    Crimper
    Stampin’ Scrub Replacement Pads
    Circle Scissor Plus Replacement Blades
    5-Petal Flower Punch
    Stampin’ Around Standard Wheel Storage
    Color Caddy Extender Kit
    Stack & Store Containers


Time to go play! :)




1 comment:

Patrice said...

Mae you are too funny! I loved this little blog post. Have lots of fun juggling the catalogue and playing with your new toys. Mine arrived today too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails