Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy birthday Eli...for Friday!

Yes, today I am organised and have a card prepared and in the post BEFORE the actual birthday...oh well, my nephew did remind me when I was on the phone with him last night that his birthday was this Friday and he asked if I had made his card yet! I have a few nephews and nieces who like to get a handmade card from their Aunty Mae and they get disappointed if I don't come through...so this week I have been better organised.


Project Recipe:
Stamps: The Open Sea, For My Family
Cardstock/Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Nautical Expedition DSP (retired)
Ink: Basic Gray, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Bitty Banners Framelits, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Pewter Brads, Circle Cutters (CM), Stampin' Dinemsionals, Sponge Daubers

I hope he likes it, although I am sure he would have much preferred a fishing rod or a football on there somewhere but I don't have any stamps with those in my craft stash...might have to remedy this.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!



2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is a GREAT card, Mae. I love how you've used the little banner framelits for the sentiment, and the colours you've used look great together.

Anonymous said...

great card Mae - cheers Andrea & the dogs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails