Friday, September 21, 2012

JAI#136 - Just Add...Children/Kids cards

I know, I am a bad blogger of late and it has been over a week since I last posted here...but I seem to come in to my craft room, sit down and fiddly about, check my emails and a few blogs I follow...then get up and leave without creating anything! I need to focus more and get creative, like I did for my last stamp workshop...but I forgot to take a photo of those items I made and could have posted here.

Anyway on to the purpose of this week's post and that is to announce our weekly challenge over at Just Add Ink, which is to Just Add...Children/Kids cards. This is something I can manage as I have lots of nieces and nephews who fit this category and give me lots of inspiration.

Here is the card I made...

This image is not a SU! one but I think it is cute and I had fun colouring it (shh! I used Copics). I did use SU! cardstock and DSP as well as the ticket tag from the Lots of Tags Sizzlits set.

I hope you can join in with us this week at Just Add Ink and upload your children's card for us to see....don't forget to pop on over and check out the inspiration of ideas from other DT members for this week's challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.



8 comments:

Kristin said...

Just love this cute little card. I just found Lalaland images as well and love them. I am just learning how to color with copics.
Thanks for sharing.

Kristin said...

Just love this cute little card. I just found Lalaland images as well and love them. I am just learning how to color with copics.
Thanks for sharing.

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely card Mae! He is just the cutest little guy and your colouring looks great.xxx

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Great colouring! Such a sweet little image :)

KimB said...

Great colouring Mae! Love the red truck - I know that is what my Mr 4 would see first. Thanks for reminding me about the ticket tag makes a great frame for the 4! xxx

Patrice said...

Oh Mae I do exactly the same as you - come into my craft room, look at emails and blogs, fiddle around and walk out again without touching all the yummy crafty bits sitting in front of me.

I love your card, and great colouring. Love the way you added the 'age number' to the little label. Cute.

Christine Blain said...

Such a cute kid's card, Mae! I love how you've used the ticket tag (I neglect that one in the set!), and I really like the pops of red.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is a great card Mae. Love the colours you've used on the image, they work perfectly with the dsp. Love the pops of red too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails