Friday, September 28, 2012

JAI#137 - Sketch Challenge

Although it is not my week to either design or to do the weekly post for Just Add Ink I thought I would still join in with this week's sketch challenge.


As I had a wedding invitation come in the mail this week I thought why not make a wedding card and to use some of the new In Color Summer Starfruit that was sitting on my craft desk, plus, a colour combination from the new In Color Coach cards...and so this was the result...


Hop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see what the other Design Team came up with using the sketch as inspiration and then join in the fun yourself.



4 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

What a bright and cheery Wedding card! And the embossed background gives it a pretty elegance.

Melissa said...

I am seeing this summer starfruit a lot and its growing on me lol, a lovely and bright wedding card, and love the added purple with that bow too.

Christine Blain said...

I love the embossed panels, and the way you've used the ribbon, Mae. This is a really lovely card. Summer Starfruit is my favourite new colour :)

KimB said...

Lovely wedding card Mae, the embossed texture really gives it such a lush feeling and the colour combo a real wow factor!xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails