Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Catalogues are here!

I know I am a day late announcing the new catalogues available from Stampin' Up!, however, I was busy celebrating their arrival yesterday with two launches at my home with several of my customers and friends. The champagne and chocolate went down well too! Along with the make and takes using some of the new products.

There was not one but TWO catalogues released yesterday...the 2012-2013 Annual Catalogue and the Holiday Catalogue. Click on the images below to view the catalogues or if you would like your own hardcopy version for the low cost of $7 (plus P&H) then email me today! Or maybe you might like to book a workshop with my to be held in your home and for which you can receive a copy of the catalogues FREE!

2012-2013 Annual Catalogue
Holiday Catalogue
Some of the features or things to note from these catalogues:
  • cheaper prices on some items
  • new foam ink pads for better ink coverage for your stamps
  • bundled coordinated products to save you money
  • new stamps, dies, embelishments etc.
My wishlist is SO BIG that I have to try and decide what I need want right now and what I can hold off for a while as they will be out for a while (the Holiday catalogue goes to end January 2013).

I will be running some Product Shares for some of the Embellishments, Papers and Ribbons, so at least you'll be able to get a sample of those without having to spend lots or buy the whole bundle. So stay tuned for those....

With the launch of the new catalogues and the start of Spring I thought it was also time to give my blog a makeover to please bear with me as I put some changes in to place.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails