Friday, November 16, 2012

JAI#144 - Just Add...Music

Just popping in quickly, while hacking into my parent's internet connection in Devonport (meant to be packing up 9yrs worth of collection of household items and memorabilia), to post my weekly Just Add Ink submission. This week Trish gave us the challenge to Just Add...Music!

I hadn't done my project until Tuesday morning when I had 20-30mins to spare before work, so that is when I put it together, and so here it is...


Check out how the other team members incorporated music into their projects this week at Just Add Ink and then join in the challenge with us.



4 comments:

KimB said...

I don't think I've ever made a card in 20-30 mins Mae so I am in awe!! Love your singing birdies - they must be having fun :) xxx

Victoria Selix said...

Oh Mae! This is so darling! I need to use this set more.
I am also giving you a Liebster Awsrd.
GO over to my blog and check it out!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is so cute Mae! Love those cute little birds singing! I'm super impressed you made this is so little time- I need 2 hrs to make a card!

Jodene said...

I love your singing birds Mae, they're so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails