Friday, November 30, 2012

JAI#146 - Colour Challenge

A bit late with my own personal post for this week's Just Add Ink challenge, but better late than never!

This week we have a Colour Challenge suggested by the lovely Kim Badelt and it is...

The colours this week made me think of butterflies and I also wanted to try out my new stamp set and coordinating punch, so here is my card...


I coloured my pearls with a mixture of Pool Party ink and Crystal Effects to help them blend more with the colours I was using. As didn't have any Pool Party Bakers Twine I decided to twist my Pool Party ribbon to make it thinner as I wrapped it around the front panel. I even decorated the inside of the card too...


Don't forget to pop on over to Just Add Ink as the other girls have made some lovely cards using the colour challenge provided.



4 comments:

KimB said...

In a word gorgeous Mae!! Love so many things about this. The diagonal seam binding looks great, love the scallops down the sides and of course the butterflies!xxx

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I agree with Kim, such a gorgeous card, Mae. Love the feminine colors for this week's challenge.

Nikki Spencer said...

Beautiful Mae, l love the seam binding effect and l'm loving the pearl colouring too! Very pretty and feminine. xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

So, so pretty Mae - love those butterflies (they're my new favourite!) and the diagonal seam binding is fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails