Friday, December 21, 2012

Clearance Rack Blitz

I know I am late announcing Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack Blitz here on my blog but I have busy as per usual and have not had time to devote to my craft or blog!

Stampin' Up! have taken many items out of retirement and have hugely discounted them on these clearance racks which will run from 14 December (see I am late!) to 21 January 2013. To see what items are on the clearance racks click the image below and it will take you to my Stampin' website where each week's promotion will be available.

Be aware that many items run out quickly and may already be sold in the current promotion, so let me know if you want to order anything from these clearance racks and I will put your order in.


Have fun browsing the racks and snapping up a bargain!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails