Thursday, January 17, 2013

For the teenager!

Hi everyone, sorry for the absence but my personal life has not allowed me time, energy or the focus to craft and update my blog more regularly.

So here is my first post for 2013 and it is a birthday card for my nephew, Nicholas, who reminded me several times that he was going to be a teenager soon and that I should make sure a birthday card gets to him on time. I have a few nieces and nephews who look forward to getting a handmade card from Auntie Mae (aka Nanny McPhee), and it was a pleasure to see the first thing my nephew Damian showed me when I stayed with them recently was the birthday card I made and sent him late last year.


Now I must remember to get this card in the post so that it arrives on time next week!

Don't forget to pop back here tonight, just after midnight if you are awake!, or tomorrow as the team at Just Add Ink are going to kick off the challenge year with a "Big Shot Blog Hop"!  So I encourage you to hop on around the teams' blogs from tomorrow and see what inspiration we can provide you. I know the girls in the team inspire me and have been a great personal support over the last few months...THANKS GIRLS!

Thanks also to those who regularly stop by my blog to see what I have been up to and to those who leave lovely comments to keep me encouraged.



1 comment:

Nikki Spencer said...

This is just perfect for a teenage boy Mae, l'm sure it will be appreciated and l'm glad you took the hint he gave you and found some time to get inky!
You are welcome anytime my friend, it was lovely to catch up and l'm so glad we could make it happen. xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails