Friday, January 18, 2013

JAI Blog Hop!

Welcome to the "Just Add Ink Blog Hop", we hope that the ideas and projects put forward by the design team will help you get inspired and to encourage you to create using your "Big Shot" and upload and share your projects with us on the Just Add Ink site.

You will most likely have come here from the Just Add Ink site, if you are not a regular follower/stalker of my blog, and I am first cab off the rank, however, if you get lost feel free to go to the Just Add Ink site and check the list and have fun hoping again!

My project is not original but one that I have thought to do for a while now and with my good friend Jody-ann keen to join in this weekend's market at Dodges Ferry (I didn't manage to get to any at the end of 2012 when their market season kicked off!), I thought why not make a few to sell. I have made some cute little 'Angry Bird' gift boxes using the 'Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die' and decorating it up using various punches.

Here they are...

 However, I think they will be more appealing filled with yummy sweet treats!



I found that I got inspired and carried away with the 'Angry Bird' theme that I then went onto make some matching bookmarks to add to my 'Animal Bookmark' collection that I like to sell and that I find very popular with the children who come to our stall at the market.


As you can see one poor little fellow needs to be finished off with his paperclip, but because I am so organised in my craft room, NOT!, I couldn't find my stash of paperclips before I needed to take this photo for my blog post.

I hope you have enjoyed viewing some of my first projects for 2013 and encourage you to click on the image below, to visit my friend Delys Cram, and continue on with our Just Add Ink Blog Hop. I know you will find lots of inspiration and great projects from the other team members, they are such a talented and lovely bunch of girls to be apart of and I can't wait until many of us get together in May in Brisbane for Stampin' Up!'s Annual Convention!


Thanks for stopping by and have fun hopping from one blog to the next!



13 comments:

inkeverywhere said...

These are so cute....What a great idea. Love your paper clips too - I like how you have done the eyebrows and captured the Angry-ness that's required.

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! These make me smile!! :) Love what you've done with these clever box designs!! Thanks for the fun! HUGS

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Mae these little guys are super cute!! Great idea.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

These are adorable, Mae. I even went through an Angry Bird phase when I first got my iPad. I'm sure these were a huge hit at the market.

Nikki Spencer said...

They are very cute Mae and no doubt they would appeal to the kids!
Good luck with your market, l'm sure you will sell out. xxx

Indy said...

These bags are so cute! Love the paperclips!

Anonymous said...

Mae these are so bright and cheery, I love them! Cheers Donna :)

KimB said...

I have no doubt these will fly off your table at the market Mae. Love the bright colours! Such a fun idea. xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

These guys are too cute! Love the matching paper clips too!

Mary said...

Love them Mae - so cute.

Robin Spitzer said...

The kids are just going to love these! To dang cute!

Christine Blain said...

What a fun project; these are gorgeous, Mae! The colours are perfect. Hope your market was a success.

Patrice said...

Super fun Mae. Love the Angry Birds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails