Friday, January 25, 2013

Just Add Ink - Sketch Challenge

Friday means Just Add Ink challenge time and although it was not my week to design I decided that as I needed to make a wedding card for this weekend and I haven't done much crafting lately that I would join in and use this week's sketch as my inspiration.

Here is the sketch...

Here is my card...

As you can see I used props this week when taking the photo...can you guess where the wedding might be held...yes, on a beach! I am looking forward to attending this wedding as it one of my daughter's and my friends, and as Emily can't attend being away in Melbourne I knew I definitely had to be there to help Eliza and Kane celebrate along with their beautiful daughter Mia and the rest of their family and friends.

I tried to incorporate both the elegance of a wedding theme, using silver and black colours. as well as a beach influence and so thought the Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder did that very well...what do you think?

I also didn't know which shells to use in my props and so here is the first photo I took...


Project Recipe:
Stamps:
Marry Me (retired)
Cardstock/Paper: Basic Black, Brushed Silver, Whisper White and Neutrals Collection DSP Pack
Ink: BasicBlack
Accessories: Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Designer Frames Folder, Big Shot, Black Satin Ribbon and a Silver Filigree Brad

I hope everyone enjoyed our Blog Hop last week to kick start the creative projects for 2013 and we also hope you will join in again with this week's Sketch Challenge...so hop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and upload your project using the sketch above.



2 comments:

KimB said...

Lovely elegant wedding card Mae. I agree that the fancy fan folder was the perfect choice. Enjoy the wedding :) xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

Totally elegant wedding card Mae - I agree, the fancy folder is a perfect choice for this gorgeous card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails