Friday, February 15, 2013

JAI #153 Colour Challenge

As you might have guessed from my last few posts I managed to find some time to play in my craft room last weekend, which was a long weekend for us in the South of Tasmania, and so I also made the card for this week's Just Add Ink challenge. I was hoping to make few more of them (which I will do at some stage) because I thought they would be nice as a little set, tied with some raffia, for sale at one of my markets.

However, the week just got away with me and so I did not find any time to create some more before I had to prepare this post. So it is just one gift card that I share with you today...


We had to use this Colour Combination (suggested by the lovely Nikki Spencer)...


You should pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and see the other fabulous cards made using these colours by the Design Team and then join in the fun yourself.

I hope I find some more time to play as I just received a few little goodies from the new Seasonal Catalogue from Stampin' Up! that I want to play with. Click on the image of the catalogue on the left-hand side of my blog if you would like to see what is on offer.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.



8 comments:

Deepti said...

Beautiful card :) CAS yet elegant

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Ok I like how you have masked that little circle! A very sweet card!

I got my new goodies yesterday so I can't wait to play either :)

Sharnee Torrents said...

Oh hello there lovely Mae!
WOW this is soooo pretty Mae!! I love that word circle behind the butterfly, it's sooo effective and the softness of the others fluttering up the card, such a super card! WOW!!
I hope that you are doing well after the hard few months you've had, thinking of you and sending you hugs and love
Smiles SHArnee :)

Nikki Spencer said...

A beautiful example of CAS Mae. The text behind your butterfly is such a lovely way to spotlight an image. xxx

Christine Blain said...

This is really lovely, Mae. I, too, LOVE the text circle behind the main butterfly, and the trail of butterflies along the side of the card. Great use of the challenge colours.

KimB said...

Nice?? Mae this is a little gem! Love that little circle of text and how you stamped the butterfly flying up to it. Do make some more! xxx

Kristie said...

Very pretty!! I love all the butterflies :-)

Narelle Farrugia said...

This card is so elegant with all that white Mae! Love the circle of En Francais under your butterfly and the 3 floating butterflies - just beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails