Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Late again!

Well I am getting back on schedule for being late with birthday cards for nieces and nephews again! So before I put this one in the post tomorrow, it should have been there last Friday, for my smart little nephew Gideon - he beats me at backgammon! Just like his little 3 year old sister beats me at Go Fish! As my son, Dylan says "they have been taught by the best", because my brother, their father, is very clever and a competitive game player, not that I am competitive when I play against him in Scrabble, Monopoly, cards etc!

I decided to break open one of my latest DSP purchases, "Storytime", and use that as my feature element because their family has a cute Labradoodle called "Gus" and Gideon just turned 6 and the numbered panel had 6 puppies, very appropriate!


I am also kicking myself for not taking photos of two baby cards I made recently as a request from a work colleague, however, I have asked her to take a photo of them before she gives them away, so maybe I can share them here sometime soon. They were personalised with the babies names and I thought they were quite cute and she was very happy with them.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week.



1 comment:

Nikki Spencer said...

I love the storytime range Mae and you have used a great layout to showcase them...very cute! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails