Sunday, March 10, 2013

Trip to WA

For those who are popping in to my blog and wondering what is happening to my crafting...nothing much! This is because hubby and I are travelling to Western Australia on a month long holiday. Here are a few snapshots of our trip so far.
Ready to head off on our adventure!
The Great Ocean Road
12 Apostles (or what is left of them!)


Me at the 12 Apostles


Gary reading up on the Blue Lake at Mt Gambier

Tina Gillespie & me

The many long stretches of road!

I did manage to catch up with Tina Gillespie from Just Add Ink Design Team while stopping in Adelaide and we chatted and chatted and chatted...oh, and I did make my next JAI challenge project but you will have to drop by Friday to see that one! It was also nice to meet two of Tina's children Ada and Hudson, plus, their grandparents.

Thanks for stopping by and I will catch up with my blogging when I get back (if I don't do any while travelling as I am today!).




1 comment:

Nikki Spencer said...

You sound happy and relaxed already Mae. So glad you are enjoying it, take care and have fun.xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails