Sunday, April 7, 2013

MDS - First Digital Layout!

I have had a chance to play in my craft room again after such a long absence and it has been fun...although you will have to wait until the next few JAI challenges are up on Fridays to see what I have created in the card area.

However, I have also had a little bit of a play with My Digital Studio (MDS) and made my first digital layout. As my mind has been starting to focus on Stampin' Up!'s upcoming Convention in May, to be held in Brisbane, I got reminiscing about the last one (and first one for me!) that I went to in Melbourne in 2011. That was where I got to meet some of the Just Add Ink Design Team members face to face rather than just chatting and crafting online together.

This page was so easy to do as it was a template within the program itself, and although it has a French theme with the Eiffel Tower and we didn't go there, it was a good one for my mood today...memories! I just had to simply add a photo and some text and voila the page was done!


I can't wait for Convention in May where I will get to hang out with many of these girls again and some of the others in Brisbane.

If you are into digital scrapbooking and love the coordination of Stampin' Up! products then maybe MDS is for you. You can try it for 30-days for FREE or order it online at my SU! store for only $24.95, click here to buy!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails