Saturday, April 6, 2013

Stampin' Up! update - WARNING: long post!


You had better grab yourself a cuppa before reading this post as it is going to be full of details from Stampin' Up! (SU!) that have happened over the past 4-5 weeks while I have been AWOL!

Firstly, let me announce that SU! have now made ONLINE ORDERING available here in Australia. So you can shop with me anytime you want (24/7), in your pjs at home or when you have realised you need more Snail Adhesive, you have run out of your favourite Designer Series Paper, or you need that extra embelishment to finish your layout or project. All you need to do is to go to my SU! website to shop online anytime (link on RHS of my blog) or better still, click on the 'Shop Online' image below to go to my online shop, (to make it easier to find I have also placed it on the TOP RHS of my blog) - better still why not save it as a favourite of yours!

Secondly, not only has online shopping arrived but we finally have My Digital Studio, SU!'s exclusive digital software with over a thousand downloads to create your own style. Whether it be cards, layouts, projects or more!

You have two options of getting this program ...
  1.     Download the FREE 30 day trial and get started right away!
  2.     Purchase the full program for just $24.95 – yes … it’s just $24.95!
Now you can go to my online store and purchase it right away and start downloading it now, no waiting for your order to arrive! There are lots more add-ons you can buy online too – and some are free as well!

Check out the MDS Overview video below:



Sent with Love - Special Offer!
Dates: 1 April - 15 June, 2013


During this limited-time offer, you can purchase the exclusive Sent with Love Stamp Set or Sent with Love Designer Series Paper - or bundle them for a special 20 percent discount!

Use the Sent with Love product suite to make an array of travel-themed projects.

Take a look at all the Sent with Love Designer Series Papers below!
 
Item Description
Price
131847 Sent with Love Stamp Set (clear-mount)
$33.95
132182 Sent with Love Designer Series Paper
$18.95
132851 Pretty Bundle
Includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
$46.25
20% off retail value!

The Sent with Love Stamp Set and Sent with Love Designer Series Paper are only available during this special offer. After 15 June, they'll both fly away!

Petite Curly Label Punch
Was this item on your wishlist from the Sale-a-Bration brochure, but you missed out! Well lucky for you (and me!) it is available now and will be in the next catalogue.



Don't forget it is available in my Online Store – click here to order it now and shop online or contact me to place your order!





A video from Stampin' Up! about the Colour Refresh ...



Details of the changes ...
Retiring colours are 'only while stocks last'! So it is best to get in early with your order before you miss out, especially with ink refills for stamp pads you already have but not refills, or to stock up on additional cardstock, ribbons etc! Order online or contact me via email or phone to place your order.

Watercolour Crayons and Pencils Discontinued
Due to unforeseen problems with the supplier, SU! have decided to retire the Watercolour Wonder Crayons and Watercolour Pencils. These items will only be available until current stocks are sold out.

The Watercolour Pencils are just one set of 24, but the Watercolour Wonder Crayons are available in the colour sets, for $29.95 each.





As I said at the beginning of this post it was going to be a long one...perhaps you have had to have two cups of coffee or tea just to get through all the details. I know I still haven't got it all in my head yet...plus, I am trying to find time to learn MDS...but that can be consolidated for me when I attend SU! Convention in May in Brisbane as I have registered for a session on it there. So looking forward to Convention and the excitement it brings, plus, more new products and ideas!

I am looking forward to getting back in to creating for myself as well as having some workshops and stamp classes soon. So if you wish to book a workshop with me just flick me an email or give me a call.

Don't forget you can now order online through my SU! blog, just simply click the 'Shop Now' button and set up your own account. Happy shopping!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails