Thursday, May 2, 2013

Baby Cards - Twins!

My friend Rose asked if I would make her a couple of baby cards as a friend of hers was having twins. Well last night she text me that they were born and instead of it being two boys, there was a boy and a girl. So I got to work making personalised baby cards for them. They named the little girl Jorja and the little boy Jaxson. As they were twins I wanted the cards to be similar yet individual and as I liked an earlier design I did for my baby cards I used that as a springboard but just used a different embossing folder and added an extra baby elephant (to represent twins) and made a pink girls card with a bow and a blue boys card with buttons instead of the bow. I delivered (no pun intended!) them to Rose today and she really liked them.

Here are my two cards...




Although I didn't photograph the inside I did stamp the greeting 'Cherish the Moments' from the Baby Prints stamp set (p63 main catalogue) and put some Real Red hearts around the end of the text using the heart stamp from Confetti (p123 of the main catalogue). Similar to what I did on the inside of Baby Cadence's card (click here to view).

Supplies:
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue and Marina Mist
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue and Marina Mist
Stamps: Baby Steps (retired)
Accessories: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Timesless Type Alphabet Sizzlets, Regal Rose and Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon, Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Subtles Designer Buttons, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Sponges, Big Shot,Stampin' Dimensionals  

$13.95
$38.95 Clear Mounted
If you wish to order any of these current products you can always pop over to my Online Store and order anytime you want!

Don't forget to also check out my previous post for a special offer for online ordering.



1 comment:

Jodene said...

These are just beautiful Mae! Love how you have embossed the names into the background too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails