Thursday, May 2, 2013

FREE Product offer!

To celebrate the products and promotions SU! have to offer at the moment and to promote my ONLINE STORE I am holding an ONLINE ORDERING WORKSHOP whereby you can order SU! products through my ONLINE STORE (click here) and by simply entering the following:

HOSTESS CODE: N3DGS6CQ

You will get a ticket in the draw for every $25 you order and the more you spend the more chances you have of winning! You can order any of our SU! products not just digital products and online orders will be sent directly to you.
  •     First prize is $50 in free product of your choice,
  •     Second prize is $30 in free product of your choice, and
  •     Third prize is $20 in free product of your choice.
Fine Print: This offer is only available to Australian customers. Online orders must be finalised by Friday, 17 May 2013 to go into this draw. The orders must be entered at my Online Store and you must enter this hostess code: N3DGS6CG and click 'Apply' so the code registers. Prize winners will be drawn on Saturday, 18 May and will be notified. Prizes will be distributed to the winners by the end of May, as I receive the items from SU! of the products that winners choose. This is not a SU! promotion but my own personal offer.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Also if you know anyone else who might be interested in this offer then simply direct them here to my blog or to my Online Store and give them the hostess code.

Happy stamping and shopping!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails