Friday, May 31, 2013

JAI #167 - Just Add...Fabric!

This was a quick project for today's Just Add Ink challenge as I needed to pack up my craft room for visitors, and having just got back from Convention with new goodies...so want to play in there though! Oh well, it will be nice catching up with my sister, if only briefly.

This week's challenge is to Just Add...FABRIC!

My project is the Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die covered in Timeless Portrait fabric using our Adhesive Sheets. This will be my Lucky Door Prize for next week's Stamp Class, plus, what is hidden inside!


I had thought of decorating a notebook with the fabric but this would take me too long and being short on time and energy, I thought what better way then getting organised in advance for my class.


Don't forget to pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see what other inspirational ideas the Design Team have for you and then join in the challenge and upload your project there.

Have a lovely weekend.



4 comments:

KimB said...

It looks gorgeous Mae! Love the cherry ribbon detail and how it ties in the label colour. One of your class ladies will be a happy lady for sure!! xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

This such a lovely idea Mae, l'm sure the recipient will be thrilled, love your choice of Fabric too! xxx

Christine Blain said...

I wish I could whip up something this cute when short on time/energy! It's gorgeous, Mae.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Gorgeous! I love these striking colours of this fabric Mae! The winner of this beauty will be rapt to win something so lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails