Saturday, May 11, 2013

JAI#165 - Just Add...Woodgrain

I am a bit late with posting my entry for this week's Just Add Ink challenge because I had to make a sudden trip up North to visit my father and sort out some family matters.

Anyway I am back home now, with everything settled, and am quickly posting my card for this week's challenge which is to...

Just Add....Woodgrain

Here is my card...

Don't forget to drop in on the Just Add Ink blog and see the other DT submissions and then join in the challenge yourself.



4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

I LOVE this, Mae!! The gorgeous blooms look so pretty against the rustic background. Beautiful card.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Mae this card is lovely! I love how your flowers pop right off the page :)

Nikki Spencer said...

Such a pretty line up of blossoms Mae, they look lovely against the woodgrain....it has a real country garden feel. xxx

KimB said...

How perfect is it to use Field Flowers to create a glowing field of flowers!! Lovely card Mae - looking forward to seeing you soon :) xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails