Saturday, May 25, 2013

REMINDER: Convention Special Offer

As I am away at Convention having lots of fun I thought it would be nice for you to have some fun and so I have decided to offer my Online Customers (those who order through my ONLINE STORE) a special offer. Please note: this is my offer only and not a Stampin' Up! promotion and is only available to Australian customers).
CONVENTION SPECIAL:
If you spend $50 in my ONLINE STORE you will receive a ticket in the draw for an item I bring back from Convention and if you spend $100 in my ONLINE STORE you will receive 2 tickets in the draw, plus, a $10 gift voucher to use on product from the new Catalogue, on sale from 2 July 2013.

You must remember to enter the following hostess code when placing your order:

HOSTESS CODE: N29RCT96


You can order any of our SU! products not just digital products and online orders will be sent directly to you.

    PLUS, if the combined sales from these Online Orders (using the above Hostess Code) total $300 I will also give 2 lucky participants $25 FREE Product of their choice. If the combined sales reach $400 or more I will give 3 lucky participants $30 FREE Product of their choice.

    If you are going to place a $300 order on your own, please do not use the hostess code as you will then qualify for your own hostess benefits.


    Fine Print: This offer is only available to Australian customers. Online orders must be put through between Wednesday, 22 May and Sunday, 26, May. The orders must be entered at my Online Store and you must enter this hostess code: N29RCT96 and click 'Apply' so the code registers. Prize winners will be drawn on Monday, 27 May and will be notified.  This is not a SU! promotion but my own personal offer.

    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Also if you know anyone else who might be interested in this offer then simply direct them here to my blog or to my Online Store and give them the hostess code above.

    Also, a reminder that if you want to receive your own copy of the new Catalogue early, direct to you, mailings begin mid-June, then contact me with your current mailing address and $9.95 for the cost of the catalogue + postage.

    Happy stamping and shopping!




    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails