Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention

I am off VERY EARLY tomorrow morning (up approx 4:15am), to catch a 6am flight to Melbourne and then onto Brisbane, for Stampin' Up!'s Annual Convention...along with 700 other excited ladies (and a few gentlemen). It's one of the highlights of being a SU! demonstrator where we get to share a common interest with like-minded colleagues, see new products, fabulous presentations, projects and new ideas!

It is also my time to catch up face-to-face with many of the Just Add Ink Design Team, whom I share accommodation and transport with. Some I have met before but some I will be meeting for the first time this Convention. We have so much fun together that I just can't wait! I hope I get some sleep tonight because I am sure I won't get lots while I am away...back Sunday night.

While I am away I will be putting up my own 'Convention Special Offer' and that post is scheduled to go live tomorrow. So pop back here to read all the details.

Also, while I am away I have scheduled some blog posts to share with you the swaps I have made for the JAI girls and some general swaps for those I meet at Convention (not 700, I couldn't do that!). Swapping is one of the great ways to share ideas and meet new people. It is where we design a project, usually a card front, and swap it with others that they have made. So pop back over the next few days to see what I have to share.

Bon voyage!



1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Have fun! Hope you get plenty of zzzzzs in reserve so you can last the weekend out. X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails