Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention

Hi peeps! I am back from our Annual Stampin' Up! Convention that was held in Brisbane last week. I went up a little earlier and stayed until Sunday so I could spend extra time with my Just Add Ink friends and here we are all pictured with Shelli Gardner (Co-Founder of Stampin' Up!), of those in the JAI Design Team who could attend...


As I get myself sorted and find some free time (been busy with family and working) I will upload some more highlights of Convention. Hopefully, to also share some projects I manage to make with the many free stamp sets and product I received that will be coming out in the next catalogue.

I still haven't even unpacked my suitcase I have been that busy and so I have forgotten what I received and also what I bought at Momento Mall.

Don't forget to pop back here Friday when I will have my project to share for this week's Just Add Ink challenge. If you are interested we are also looking to add a few new faces to the Design Team, so pop on over to the JAI site for more details.



1 comment:

Sharnee Torrents said...

Sooo totally AWESOME to see you lovey ladies!!! It made my day i'll tell you!!! Brought tears to my eyes!!!
Look forward to seeing more highlights soon!
Smiles and hugs SHarnee :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails