Friday, June 14, 2013

JAI #169 - Inspiration Photo

Friday again and that means it is time again for another Just Add Ink challenge. Today it is an Inspiration Photo suggested by Delys and I found it a challenge.

You can use from the photo as inspiration the image itself, beach, waves, silhouette, people jumping or maybe the colours found in the photo...whatever you take let it inspire your creativity!

Here is the photo...





Then, here is my card taking inspiration from above...


I didn't have any stamps of people jumping or at the beach so I used a retired stamp that I felt fitted my brayered and sponged background. I also picked up the reflection from the photo and tansferred that idea to my card too.

Hop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and see how the other girls interpreted the photo into their projects for this week and then join in the challenge yourself and share with us what you create.


5 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Such a lovely card Mae! I really like the stamp that you've used and it really suits the inspiration photo.

Nikki Spencer said...

Love the reflection of the image Mae and your colours and blending are lovely! xxx

KimB said...

Love how you used the reflection effect Mae, makes a truly beautiful card. xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

Mae this is absolutely beautiful! You have done an amazing job of creating a gorgeous scene almost exactly the same as the pic - love it!

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Your reflection technique on this card with those colours is stunning. Love your card. Carolyn x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails