Friday, June 21, 2013

JAI #170 - Just Add...Leaves!

Friday again, and that means time for another Just Add Ink Challenge, and this week Christine has challenged us to...

Just Add...Leaves! 

So I thought why not play with some of my new products, to be released in Stampin' Up!'s 2013-2014 Catalogue, and that is what I did.


A new embossing folder with coordinating stamp and of course some washi tape which I used to frame my card and also to adhere the vellum.

Pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and have a look at the other great ideas from other members of the Design Team and welcome back Paula Dobson to the team with her first of many creations. 

2 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Mae this is a pretty card and that washi tape is so cute!

KimB said...

The washi tape makes a great frame for the bigger image Mae - and very clever that it adheres the vellum at the same time. I'll just you had fun playing with new stuff making something beautiful :)xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails