Saturday, July 6, 2013

Christmas in July!

Christmas in July, and it sure does feel like that here if Christmas is usually known to be white and wintery, has been the theme of my stamp classes today and last night. As I had previously only shown a sneak peak of the cards we were making on my Facebook Page and in my email invites, I thought I would now share with you here the three cards we made.

Two of the cards were CASED directly from ones I found and was inspired to create from fellow demonstrators and the other was created from a few elements I liked on several cards I saw when blog surfing!

Card 1
Card 1: Emboss Resist using Mixed Bunch stamp set and Island Indigo ink (thanks for the idea Paula Dobson).

Card 2
Card 2: Lovely As a Tree stamp set, sponging with Marina Mist and spritzing with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, mounted on Silver Glimmer paper.

Card 3
Card 3: Mosaic Madness stamp set and Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder with Raspberry Ripple, Smoky Slate and Old Olive (thanks for the idea Deena Boos).

I know I had fun relaxing and sharing how to make these cards with all the ladies came to my stamp classes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails