Friday, July 5, 2013

JAI #172 - Inspiration Photo

Not only does the recently released Stampin' Up! Catalogue have lots of beautiful products inside, along with inspirational sample projects, but the outside cover photo itself is also inspirational. So that is why, this week at Just Add Ink we are using the cover shot from the new catalogue as our inspirational photo for our challenge!

Here it is if you haven't seen the catalogue yet..



Now here is my card taking inspiration from the photo in terms of the model, the frame, the banners etc!


I had fun making this card and playing with some of my new toys. After seeing so many projects using Dress Up Dies and coordinating All Dressed Up stamp set I just had to buy them (note: the stamp set has not been carried over in to the new catalogue).

I want to thank my friend Julie Leeper for giving me the idea of the embossed cardigan, something I had seen on one of her projects. The new DSP Gingham Garden made a very pretty floral dress and wallpaper style background.

There are a lot of great ideas from the Design Team at JAI so pop on over to our blog and get further inspiration from them.

PS - this card found its way to one of our newest Design Team member's Louise Sharp for her birthday recently. We also welcome Susan Wong to the team and Paula Dobson has come back.

3 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Mae you are right this die set is so pretty and you've made a lovely card with it.

KimB said...

I couldn't resist the sheer fun of playing with these dies either Mae :) Love the little ensemble you came up with and how you stage set it.xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Love the embossed cardi Mae, the whole ensemble is very pretty! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails