Saturday, July 20, 2013

JAI #174 - Colour Challenge

This week's colour challenge over at Just Add Ink was one that I was keen to use, as they included two of the new In Colors from our latest catalogue...Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana, but alas, I have been working so much these last couple of weeks I haven't had a chance to play in my craft room at all.

Well I decided to change that late this afternoon (as I worked again today from 8:30 am to 1:30pm), and decided to leave my housecleaning until tomorrow, and just have some 'me' time with my new products, and some not so new!

Here is the colour palette to use for this challenge...


When I was last in my craft room I enjoyed playing around with my new Dress Up Framelits and thought I would like to use that again with these colours and adding a dress style that I had seen demonstrated at our recent Convention. I have seen so many different styles and ways to display this beautiful product that I wanted to play with it further.

Here is the card I made...


I couldn't decide if I wanted to put a greeting on this card or for what specific occasion that I have decided to leave it blank and can add one later when I have a need or specific purpose for the card.

It was so nice to play again and have some downtime. However, I do need to clean up my desks as I don't have any clear space to create...having left everything out and disorganised from the last time in here...two weeks ago!

I also have my ribbon shares to divide up, label and package...so perhaps that is another thing I can do tonight too! Love playing with my Stampin' Up! products.

Don't forget to pop over to the Just Add Ink blog and see the other inspirational projects the Design Team have made using these lovely new colours.


4 comments:

KimB said...

Cute and elegant Mae! Love the flower skirt and the tulip border. Glad you found time to play this afternoon. xxx

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful use of this week's colours, Mae. The tulip border is perfect, to showcase the lovely flowery dress!

Paula said...

Sometimes we just need to create for ourselves. So glad you got some time to do that Mae! Love the gorgeous dress, it work well with the colour challenge this week!!

inkeverywhere said...

Oh Wow Mae, this is so cute. I love it. Looks like it would have been fun to make too. Chantell x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails