Friday, July 26, 2013

JAI #175 - Sketch Challenge

Friday again and that means time for another Just Add Ink challenge. This week we have for you a sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch...


Now here is my card based on the sketch...


I again had fun playing with some of Stampin' Up! beautiful new DSP, this one is called  Soho Subway and I thought this sheet was a great one to focus on an aged birthday...can you guess how old the birthday boy is?

I also used a couple more of my arrow clips from the Hung Up Cute Clips, 3 assortment designs (the other two are a coat hanger and a speech bubble). I had used an arrow a few weeks ago on another masculine card. A great way to add some embelishment to my card without being too glitzy!

Have fun playing with this sketch.

2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Very cute Mae, love the oval frame & clip idea, great way to highlight the numbers. xxx

KimB said...

Love how you used the DSP to work with your birthday theme Mae - very clever! The coloured chameleon and balloons are super cute too! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails