Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A nice surprise!

This morning on checking my emails I received a nice surprise from the ladies over at the Perfectly Rustics challenge site...they had selected my card as the winner for their sketch challenge. I know there was only three entries, but this site is still new and it takes awhile to get noticed, and for others to take up the challenge. So check them out and join in the fun when you can.

To see the card I entered click here and here is the lovely rosette they awarded me...


Thank you ladies.

2 comments:

Sharnee Torrents said...

Dear, lovely Mae!
Congratulations indeed!!! We all LOVED your card and even with the 3 you were the WINNER for sure!! Such a fabbo baby card, colours, everything... it SHINED!!!
We loved you playing along and thank you heaps for giving us a plug!!
Hugs and smiles to you sweet lady
Sharnee :)

Kim Butterworth said...

Hello Mae,
Thanks for playing along with Perfectly Rustics. I just love your baby card, so crisp and fresh, just like a new bub. I too am trying to pretty up the insides of my cards as they just look so beautiful. Hope you get the card and gift in the post soon!
Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails