Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Specials!

I LOVE Designer Series Paper (DSP) and so I am LOVING this month's special...buy 3 DSP and get 1 FREE! My chance to stock up on some more, if I haven't already got enough.


Another month means another 'Best of...stamp set' offer and this month it is the 'Best of Shelli' (our co-founder of SU!).

For those digital designers out there, don't forget that every Tuesday there are more digital downloads available.


You can email me with your order or better still - Shop Online direct through my store at:  Mae's Online Store. Don't forget to enter this month's (August 1-21) Hostess Code: E9TWEY96 to go in the draw for some FREE Stampin' Up! products! [Don't enter the code if you are ordering $300+ products, so then you can take advantage of all the hostess benefits yourself!]

Happy shopping and stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails