Friday, August 23, 2013

JAI #179 - Sketch Challenge

Friday means it is time for another Just Add Ink challenge and this week it is a sketch challenge. Here is the sketch...


I have visitors staying in my craft room at the moment but they were out for tea (Wednesday evening), so I quickly popped in and whipped up this card using some of my newest DSP. I think sometimes when I don't think too much about what I am creating I come up with better cards than when I think too much about them. I am reasonably happy with this one, considering it only took me 20 minutes to put together. Having a sketch makes it so much easier to know where your are heading with your creation, plus, coordinating DSP and cardstock.


Have a great weekend and have fun playing with our sketch. Don't forget to pop on over to the JAI blog to see what other projects were made using this sketch.

3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

I love how you've used, and layered, the DSP Mae; gorgeous colours on this card.

KimB said...

You did a great job of using DSP here Mae! Those swirly patterns look fabulous and echo the lovely swirly sentiment. xxx

Paula Fuller said...

Such a great card Mae. The papers are really interesting with the swirls and the sentiment compliments them nicely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails