Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Holiday Catalogue available online today!

To help you avoid the Christmas rush and to get festive, the new Holiday Catalogue is available online from today! Go and check it out online here or to download a PDF copy click here.

Better still, if you don't have your own SU! demonstrator and live in Australia, you can have your own hardcopy sent to you (or collected from me) by emailing me today with your details.


So many lovely goodies in this little catalogue...I have been playing with a few in preparation for my September Stamp Class. There are also many great ideas in there and which you can download a copy of the Stampin' Supplies used in those project by clicking here.

There are also some items being carried over from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue which you can check out and order by clicking here.

If that wasn't already enough, and you love butterflies, then this special bundle offer is for you! Available until 30 September 2013. Our coordinating stamps and punches make projects so much more quick and easy and who doesn't love a bargain...at 15% off? So don't forget to pop this onto your next order...remember you can order online 24/7 through my online store.


But wait there's more! No, not a knife set...much better! A new stamp set just for Christmas as part of the Best of 25 Years Stamp Sets, some old favourites brought back each month to celebrate SU!'s 25-year anniversary.


I will be putting my next order in, after my September Stamp Class, on 8 September so if you want to check out the catalogue and specials above and email me with your order can you. Otherwise, if you would like your goodies earlier why not order online now through my online store and have them delivered directly to your door! If you order online, don't forget to put in my special Hostess Code for these September Specials - 696UCQKB.

Every time you order online and use the Hostess Code you will go into the draw for some Stampin' Rewards to spend on products your heart desires from our current catalogue(s), including hostess specials!

Have fun shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails