Friday, September 13, 2013

JAI#182 - Just Add...Frames!

Friday is a good day of the week for many of us, not only being the last working day of the week, but also time for another Just Add Ink challenge. Although this was not my week to design I did manage to find some time to play in my craft room last weekend and so I decided to get ahead a little on my challenge requirements. So I also created one for this week's challenge which is to...

Just Add...Frames!

Having played with the framelits dies during my last Stamp Class, I decided to use them again for this challenge, and also made use of a panel I had stamped ages ago but not put on a card yet. I then added a few additional pieces of DSP, which I really love using and have lots of, to make this beautiful card...


What do you think? Does it qualify for the challenge of adding frames and what do you like about it?

Don't forget to visit the Just Add Ink blog and see how the other girls added frames to their projects.

Have an awesome weekend, I intend to, and I also look forward to a bbq at my daughter's new home, having moved out last weekend into her own space with her boyfriend. I must admit I am glad she hasn't moved too far away from home, just down the road, as I miss her already (not that she was home much anyway!). Love you Em! ♥

3 comments:

Paula said...

I think this lovely card more than fits the requirements. Not only have you framed the lovely centre piece on your card in pink, but you used frame(lits) to do it! I love the feminine colours you chose and the pearl accents ♥

KimB said...

Yippee for time to play Mae :) This is such a lovely card, gentle vintage tones, elegant and pretty! Definitely frameworthy ;) xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Ever so pretty Mae! Beautiful colour palette and lovely mix of patterns. xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails