Friday, September 6, 2013

Just Add Ink #181

This week at Just Add Ink the challenge is a colour combination of...
As I have been very busy at work lately, I decided to go with a simple layout and design, and also because I had no Bermuda Bay cardstock, just the inkpad.

Here is my card...

The greeting is from a new stamp set called Million & One and I stamped it inside the frame image from Papaya Collage. I then layered that on a mount of silver cardstock and then over a basic black embossed panel, using the Textured Impressions Folder Stylish Stripes. I simply added some more silver with the 1/8" Silver Ribbon available in the latest Holiday Catalogue and a couple of silver rhinestones.

I would also like to take a moment to thank the whole Just Add Ink Design Team for their efforts in keeping this great AUS/NZ challenge site going as both Delys and I have decided to step down from our roles of managing the site. A very special thank you to Delys who I have enjoyed working with side by side, across the waters from Tassie to NZ. I have been assisting Delys for the last couple of years, and although it has been very enjoyable, I felt with my current personal work commitments etc I needed to step away from some other commitments, this being one of them. I have not left the DT and will still be participating in this great challenge site with regular submissions etc. A special thanks to the girls who have stepped up to keep our great challenge site running, it is so much like a little family, which we experience when we have our 'family' get togethers at the annual Stampin' Up! Conventions! Thanks team!

Now don't forget to pop on over to the JAI blog and check out the other DT submissions and have fun with this colour challenge yourselves.

2 comments:

Sharnee Torrents said...

TOTALLy amazing card lovely Mae!!! WOW you really have rocked this challenge!!!
As for your JAI news, you have been soooooooo fantastic in running and overseeing this fabbo challenge blog with Delys!!! WHat a credit to you dear lady, i know that even with you ladies stepping down that life will be wonderful and you'll enjoy the well deserved break!!!
HUgs Sharnee :)

KimB said...

A truly elegant thank you card Mae. The elaborate sentiment is really eye catching in Bermuda and beautifully framed. xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails