Monday, September 9, 2013

September Stamp Class Cards

I thought I should pop in quickly to share with you the following three cards that the ladies who attended my Stamp Class on Friday night made.

Card 1 - featured the technique of making narrower frames/matting, using the Labels Collection Framelits (check out this YouTube video to see how it is done)and 2-Step Stamping, using the beautiful Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set.



Card 2 - Showing how quick and easy it is to put a card together using some beautiful DSP from SU!'s latest Holiday Catalogue and a touch of bling!



Card 3 - demonstrating a quick and easy masculine card using some Washi Tape and the versatile stamp set Gorgeous Grunge.


I know I enjoyed putting these cards and kits together for my stamp class, and from the reactions of the ladies who attended, they did as well.

My next Stamp Class is scheduled for the first Friday evening (and Saturday afternoon) in October (4th & 5th), class numbers are limited, so get in early to book your spot!

1 comment:

Sharnee Torrents said...

Such a wonderful range of cards Mae! Your class would have been amazing with those beauties to take home!! Super job!
Smiles Sharnee :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails