Monday, September 9, 2013

Shopping Spree Winners!

From orders placed through my online store and direct from my recent Stamp Class, I have decided to close off my current September Hostess Code, so customers can get their products sooner. As a result I am here to announce the current Shopping Spree Winners. However, don't worry I will be putting up another Hostess Code shortly for orders placed through my Online Store from now until 30 September 2013...so you have more chances of winning a Stampin' Up! Shopping Spree!

Firstly, thank you for your orders and also for those who attended my stamp class, thank you for your patience, as I arrived at my home a few minutes after you all had arrived!

Ok, so let's get to the announcement of the current Shopping Spree Winners, for shopping with me this past week...

We have 3 winners...

  • Kim A = $50 Shopping Spree
  • Elizabeth R = $50 Shopping Spree
  • Bridgette B = a half-priced item

Congratulations to you all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails