Friday, October 4, 2013

Just Add Ink #185

This week at Just Add Ink we have a beautiful colour combination for our challenge, and it is...
When I saw these colours I immediately thought of my new stamp set that was sitting out on my table, as yet uninked, the large Swallowtail. So what better way to fulfil the challenge and to get to play with a new stamp and this one has so many possibilities.

Here is my card...


Don't forget to pop on over to Just Add Ink and see the other beautiful creations using this colour combo and then join in the fun yourself!

Have a lovely weekend. I intend to with my monthly Stamp Class this evening (Friday night) and a lunch date with some of my closest friends on Saturday and then catching up with my children.

4 comments:

KimB said...

Great choice Mae! The butterfly looks gorgeous in the colours and the embossing really adds a feeling of movement. Enjoy your weekend sounds fun! xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Great inking Mae! It looks beautiful done that way and the embossing looks so effective. Sounds like a lovely way to spend your weekend. xxx

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

What a lovely effect you've created here! Have a nice long weekend.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is truly beautiful Mae!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails