Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October - lots of reasons to celebrate!


October is the month to party! Not only is it my birthday later this month but Stampin' Up! are celebrating with lots of things on offer just to get the celebrations started! Oh well, I can let myself think they are starting off my month of celebrations, can't I?

Firstly, Party More, Get More! When you have a Stampin' Up! party with sales of $400+ then you get $25 extra hostess dollars...that's $85 worth of FREE product instead of just $60. So why not get a few friends together and party by combining your orders from your wish list! [Unfortunately, my personal schedule this month prevents me from holding any additional workshops, aside from my monthly stamp class, however, you can still get the benefits by combining orders and placing a 'virtual workshop'...just contact me today to discuss how best for you.]


Another month, means another bunch of Best of 25 Years stamp sets, to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25 year-anniversary. Lots of birthday stamps here!


The best is left to last! How would you like a permanent discount on your favourite products, a chance to earn extra $s and lots of creative ideas at your fingertips?

Then why not join my team and become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator...for the next two weeks you can for only $25!!! Now that is a bargain and a great opportunity to take up. You can be a demonstrator at any level you want, hobby, business or just to get products at a discount! Ask me any questions you have but don't let this great offer slip through your fingertips!


Well what a way to start of the month of October! Then I get to celebrate personally at the end with my own birthday.

So join in the celebrations in any way you want, by placing an order, holding a virtual workshop or by joining up to get your own permanent discount on your favourite products!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails