Sunday, November 3, 2013

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

Well it has been a while since I posted an actual card or project that I have created here on my blog and that is because of a combination of things, being busy at work, visiting relatives and then getting unwell. Today, I am still suffering from vertigo and also the flu, but it is a good reason to slow down and rest and perhaps craft a little!

I am in the midst of preparing for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks next weekend, which is where a group of my lovely customers and friends come along and stamp a stack of Christmas cards. They will in fact be making 12 cards, 3 each of 4 designs. There will also be gifts and lucky door prizes! I am looking forward to the fun.

I thought I would share one of the designs here today on my blog and here it is...


This card uses the following products...

133285 - Festive Flurry Stamp Set & Framelits (cheaper as a bundle!)

One of the joys of being a demonstrator is sharing the fun of creating with others and making your own gifts and cards.

Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails