Friday, November 15, 2013

Just Add Ink #191

So glad it is Friday as that means not only the end of a busy working week for me, but time for another Just Add Ink challenge, and I have been slack in this area lately. So I am pleased to be able to add my card for this week's challenge, although I was late getting it into JAI, so I hope I makes the weekly JAI blog post.

Anyway, this week the challenge is a sketch from the lovely Delys and it is this one....

Having been busy last weekend with my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack's and having some fun colouring the Santa's List stamp on one of the cards (check out my earlier post here), I decided to make that the feature of my card for this week's sketch.

Here is my card....


The design team have some lovely cards using this sketch, so don't forget to pop on over there and check them out, and then have a go with the sketch for yourself and share your creation with us!

Have a lovely weekend. I am planning a family dinner this weekend, as now both of my children have left home, I think it is important to get together regularly to keep in touch and share a meal.

Thanks for stopping by and also to those who take the time to leave comments, I appreciate reading them.

2 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

LOVE this gorgeous Santa card Mae!

KimB said...

Ooh I love the rich vintage feel of this card Mae. Great colouring of Santa too! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails