Friday, November 22, 2013

Just Add Ink #192

This week at Just Add Ink there is a colour combination for the challenge and it is one that I wouldn't have put together myself. However, I thought I remembered something like this in one of our DSP packs and so I went to have a look and yes, I was right! Venetian Romance had both the Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango colours and I thought that would be my starting point.

Here are the colours...

I love playing with DSP packs and I was quite pleased with how my card came together.


Go and check out the other great ideas using these colours by the JAI Design Team and then see what you can come up with.

This weekend I am off to the Annual H&R Retreat, and we will be staying in Launceston, so a great opportunity for me to catch up with the lovely Tania Gould (Friday evening) and Bronwyn Eastley (Sunday evening) either side of our H&R events on Saturday.

Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

KimB said...

This is super pretty Mae! I love how the butterflies are flying above that fab swirly DSP. Enjoy your weekend - sounds like fun :) xxx

Heather said...

I don't usually bother to click through and comment on the DT projects (I know, I know, shame on me!), but I just had to come over and tell you that this card is gorgeous!!! I absolutely love Damask and that paper you used is stunning. I'm going to try to recreate it with stamps, but I know it won't be nearly as beautiful. Sigh. . . Gorgeous!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Mae this is totally beautiful! I LOVE that DSP - it's so soft and dreamy!

Nikki Spencer said...

You've made these colours so soft and pretty Mae...love the whimsical look.
Sounds like an awesome start & finish to your weekend...not sure on the work bit in the middle..:0)xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails