Monday, November 11, 2013

More Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

In my last post I shared with you a card that was going to be made at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack workshops. Well the weekend has come and gone and so has my two Christmas SAS.

Fun was had by everyone who attended and I believe from the responses everyone enjoyed making the stack of Christmas cards, 3 each of 4 different designs.

So this post is to share with you the other 3 card designs that they made.


I took inspiration for designing this card from one that I created as a Convention swap. I just love the effect of white embossing on dark coloured cardstock (such as, white on elegant eggplant, white on early espresso etc.)


I think this image of Santa is a gorgeous traditional one and so everyone had a go at a little water colouring using blender pens. This photo doesn't do the card justice (shows how poor a photographer I am!) as you can't really pick up the little bit of dazzling diamonds we added to Santa's white trim of his hat, cuffs and jacket trim. We used Blush Blossom pen to colour his skin, which I have just discovered is no longer in the current catalogue, a shame as this colour is great for this purpose.


The final card was a more simple yet effective design featuring some beautiful DSP and the lovely Old Olive Simply Styled Embelishments (found in the current Holiday catalogue).

Well it is back to another busy working week, however, I do hope to get to have some time for myself in my craft room as next weekend is another of our local markets and I didn't make the last one as I was ill.

Have a lovely week and thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to let me know which of the cards is your favourite and why that was created at my recent SAS.

1 comment:

Scrappy Géri said...

Hi there! I love your cards ! They re so pretty ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails