Monday, December 9, 2013

Clearance Rack Blitz!

At midnight tonight, Eastern Standard Time, retired Stampin' Up! items will be up to 80% OFF!! I do not know what will be in the sale but I know items tend to go fast! Will you be up to catch a bargain?

For this clearance any of my online customers can go direct to my online store here and look for the "Clearance Rack" in the menu and shop for themselves. If you are a new online customer you can sign up here and shop...and the items will be sent direct to your door. You just need to be in Australia and make sure you select me as your demonstrator (put my name in the demonstrator finder).

Please note I won't be getting up (or staying up to midnight) to catch one of these bargains...I need my sleep as I have to work tomorrow...and my figures need to add up!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails