Friday, December 6, 2013

Just Add Ink #194....Santa

Hi and welcome to another Friday and another challenge from Just Add Ink.

As Christmas is getting closer day by day, so does the excitement for many, of getting gifts from Santa! So what better way to keep the excitement going than a challenge to...Just Add Santa!

As time is precious and busy for me at the moment I have to see ways to maximise my energies and as I have been making a few things for our next market, and the last one before Christmas, I thought why not coordinate it with this week's challenge.

So in making some of my popular post-it notes I decided to add an owl Santa to embelish the top. This makes a quick, easy and economical gift for someone to give a work colleague, as a stocking filler or just to have on hand to make any last minute notes for Christmas.





Notice how I was playing around with his hat and belly-band?

Have fun with this week's challenge and don't forget to check out the other Santa projects by the team at Just Add Ink.

4 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Mae that little santa owl is super cute!!! Such a great idea.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Mae that little santa owl is super cute!!! Such a great idea.

KimB said...

The post note pads are a great idea Mae I'm sure you'll do well at the market with them! Especially with that super cute owl whose right into the Christmas spirit! xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

Mae these are the cutest little gift ideas! I might need to make myself some of these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails