Well we at Just Add Ink hope you can manage to find time not only to check out what we have for you as a challenge this week, and the DT projects to inspire, but we also hope you find time to join in the challenge for yourself.
This week we have a Colour Combo and it has been combined with a lovely bright and cheery photo to inspire you!
Now the photo...
If that doesn't get your creative juices flowing then I hope you might find inspiration from my card and don't forget to pop on over to Just Add Ink and see how the others were inspired by these beautiful colours and festive photo.
I must admit I don't think I actually used Blushing Bride colour in my card but I did enjoy making it so much that I continued on with my theme and decorated the inside of the card too...
Mae's Stamping Supplies
- Very Vanilla Cardstock (106550)
- Soft Sky Cardstock (131292)
- Etcetera Designer Series Paper (130129)
- Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set (130514 wood, 130517 clear)
- Simply Sketched Stamp Set (Hostess only set)
- Secret Garden Stamp Set (131940 wood, 129144 clear)
- Secret Garden Framelits (129372)
- 7/16" Natural Trim Ribbon (129287)
- Baker's Twine (Pool Party not Soft Sky, but who would know!)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
- Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Do you find it useful if I include the product items I have used in my projects? If so, let me know and depending upon the response I get will determine whether I make it a regular feature in my posts when I share a project or two.
Please keep safe this Christmas and find time to relax and not just get caught up in all the hustle and bustle that seems to come along with this time of the year. Don't forget to visit the JAI blog.
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for visiting!