Friday, December 13, 2013

JAI #195 - Colour Combo + Photo Inspiration

Well the weeks are ticking by and Christmas is almost here and I am sure everyone is busy and feeling how can they fit another thing into their busy schedule.

Well we at Just Add Ink hope you can manage to find time not only to check out what we have for you as a challenge this week, and the DT projects to inspire, but we also hope you find time to join in the challenge for yourself.

This week we have a Colour Combo and it has been combined with a lovely bright and cheery photo to inspire you!

The colours...


Now the photo...


If that doesn't get your creative juices flowing then I hope you might find inspiration from my card and don't forget to pop on over to Just Add Ink and see how the others were inspired by these beautiful colours and festive photo.


I must admit I don't think I actually used Blushing Bride colour in my card but I did enjoy making it so much that I continued on with my theme and decorated the inside of the card too...


Mae's Stamping Supplies


Do you find it useful if I include the product items I have used in my projects? If so, let me know and depending upon the response I get will determine whether I make it a regular feature in my posts when I share a project or two.

Please keep safe this Christmas and find time to relax and not just get caught up in all the hustle and bustle that seems to come along with this time of the year. Don't forget to visit the JAI blog.

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Love the soft use of colour Mae and fresh shabby feel you've created (if that makes sense)it's very pretty! xxx

KimB said...

This has a lovely muted vintage feel Mae and is pretty to boot! I love the dimension your created with the flower layers. xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is really pretty Mae!

Paula said...

I love the front of your card Mae, but I especially love that you took it to the inside as well. Having a list of products used is very helpful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails