Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Did I succeed?

The title of my blog post was going to be in relation to the card I just finished making but after noticing that I hadn't blogged since last Wednesday, and also re-reading my blog post about my craft room, it could also relate to that!

Did I succeed in cleaning up my craft room?...well, sort of! It is tidy enough that I can create some things, but not organised like I was planning.

Did I succeed in getting my Silhouette Cameo out of the box and in use?...yes! It is out of the box and on my desk, with a bit of rearranging, and I have cut out a couple of box templates and a delicate frame, but I have not yet completed the projects, so I won't post them here yet.

Onto the card that I just made and for which my post heading was intended for. Did I succeed...in making a masculine yet romantic card for my husband? This Saturday we are celebrating our 28th Wedding Anniversary...where has the time gone...and I wanted to make a special card for Gary to know how much I still love and cherish him.

Here is my card, what do you think? Did I succeed in making a masculine yet romantic card?


As this was a very special card I had to also decorate the inside...


Mae's Stampin' Supplies:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Etcetera DSP
Ink: Night of Navy, Old Olive
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments (front greeting was created on MDS), Petite Pairs, Loving Thoughts, Gorgeous Grunge, Banner Blast (SAB)
Accessories: Transparent Buttons, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Big Shot Framelits Apothecary Accents, Linen Thread, Midnight Muse Satin Stitched Ribbon, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals,Sticky Strip, Sponge Daubers

My husband is a nurse and he is working a night shift on Saturday, our actual Anniversary, so we are having a date night on Sunday evening, which is also the last day of my holidays. We are going to the movies and then dinner at a restaurant. Should be a lovely evening and a lovely end to my holidays.

If you are keen to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) my card and want to get any additional Stampin' Up! supplies you don't have, don't forget you can always shop 24/7 via my online store (Australian residents only). Items that are currently available I have linked up directly to the store in my list of Stampin' Supplies. If you are not already a customer of mine, you can simply sign up and make sure you select me as your SU! demonstrator, it is as easy as that!

For customers who order through my online store from now until the end of the month, 31 January 2014, I will be entering you in the draw for a Label Bracket Punch. One ticket for every $50 worth of product (i.e. $50 = 1 ticket, $100 = 2 tickets and so on).


Maybe the view from my craft room tonight had something to do with the creative juices flowing...a beautiful night.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to let me know if you think this card fits my description.

2 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Yep, you nailed it Mae - lovely card.

Sharnee Torrents said...

Great card lovely Mae!! What a wonderful milestone in marriage!! SO happy for you guys! Congrat's!!
Smiles SHarnee :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails